Here It Is!

I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.

Friday, February 24, 2006

What music will you take to the desert island?

Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
Beck - Odelay
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
Diggable Planets - The Rebirth of the Slick
DJ Mark Farina - Mushroom Jazz volume I
District 37 - Modern Acid Rock Music
40 Watt Hype - Strong Feet On The Concrete
Zero 7 - Simple Things
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Beatles - Revolver

2 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

10, JUST 10???!!! This is too hard Vickster! LOL ok, here's 10
#1 Leon Russel and Marc Benno's "ASYLUM CH0IR II
#2 Nilsson Schmilsson (JUMP INTO THE FIRE!!!)
#3 The Doobie Brother's "THE CAPTAIN AND ME"
#4 Z Z Top "GREATEST HITS"
#5 CAT Steven's "Teaser and the Firecat"
#6 Joni Mitchell's "For The Roses"or "BLUE" album
#7 ENRIQUE Iglesias
#8 Another LEON RUSSEL album(Darn! I can't find it but the album cover has a trailer on it and he sings "Me and Baby Jane" , "My Cricket and Me", and "Out on a TIGHTROPE" on this one!!!LOL
#9 Selena's "DREAMING OF YOU"
#10 A SANTANA ALBUM
on standby just in case one broke I would have someone send me "THE DAVISSON BROS!" LOL LOL Isn't MUSIC GRAND???????????!!!!!!Also I would want something BJORK!!!!!maybe some DOORS too!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

and some MARIAH!!!! AND ALICIA KEYS!!! OK, OK I'M HAPPY NOW!!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home