Here It Is!

I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Jolie & a random thought

"I want to do something big. I want to do something that's mine. I want to do something to show for all this time."

3 things Jolie LOVES:
peanutbutter, walks, the family
3 things Jolie HATES: other dogs, people who wear uniforms, motorcycles
3 things Jolie DOES: she can balance a treat on her nose, she can understand some English, she can pull a two seated stroller 3 nicknames for Jolie: Schnup, Skiffle, Jolie-Jo. Jolie means beautiful in French.

2 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

Jolie is BEAUTY FULL!!! You know I have a special place in my heart for this angel doggie!!! Uniforms??? LOL I bet Jolie would like a KFC uniform if she had the chance! Yes, I love the picture of her balancing a tomato!!! and her in that scarf!!! Phew! Bringing back the memories! She is Lucky to have you all around her! and she is one lucky girl too!

9:00 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

and you all are LUCKY too I meant to say! Phew!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home