I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.
Shower Spelling
HI -- I had one of those mommy moments today! My oldest is beginning to read, so I'm trying to provide opportunities for her to practice her budding skill. She was in the bathroom playing with the bathtub foam letters while I took a shower. When the glass got good and steamy, I wrote her a message "HI". (This was a little tricky since it needed to be written in reverse for her to read it..) Anyhow, the moment came when she picked up her foam letters to match what I'd written on the steamy shower glass. YEAH!! We moved on to "BYE" "YES" and her favorite...."NO"
3 Comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! for Olivia and Mommy!!! LOL and I want to tell you how much it means to me for you to keep visiting my Blog! Thanks SWEET VICKSTER! XOXOXOX
Oh Hii I'm so happy you are the first guest in my blog ;) Thank you for your visit!How old is your daughter?I am living in the less interesting and more boring part of Italy, not a big city in the north-east (the "Pianura padana" area full of fog and rain ).I know that a lot of people love Italy and the italian way of life,but it's also true that what you see and live during a holiday isn't exactely the "real thing" ;-) And I'm pretty sure you visited Rome Naples and Venice!!LOL i've never been to USA - though i've been to Canada and loved it sooo much - but i'd love to.Have a nice day!luna
I love your blog, Turquoise CRO!!
Hi Luna! I enjoy visiting you & your part of Italy. She's 3 years. It's been rainy here lately -- I like it...& we need it. We didn't go to Naples -- put that on the wish-list. Thanks for visiting LUNA!
Post a Comment
<< Home