Here It Is!

I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Flower Beds

It took me a couple hours to plant the flowers in the beds leading to our front door. This year, I chose for height a "crown yellow" snapdragon, "majestic giants ll Patricia" pansies for the middle level, and "Easter bonnet deep pink" alyssums for the lower level. We already have some ivy draping from the upper flower beds under the windows, which don't die during the winter. I'm looking forward to when the plants fill in and grow. Ahhhh, lovely Spring!

More photos

2 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

I'm gonna have to PLOW me some TIME sooooo I can plant some flowers!!! too!!! I LOVE those pansies! They remind me of my Grandma Garnet!!!LOL??? maybe because they look old fashioned??!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

I love these flowers!In Portugal we call it Amores Perfeitos . Literally it means Perfect Loves.Since I was a child I enjoyed to pick it up from public gardens and dry it between books'sheets!Naughty girl I was!I have no garden and my balcony is small...:-(

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home