Snow!
YAY! It's snowing again for the third time this week. It makes me so happy to see it falling from the sky that I ran around the yard taking some photos to share with you.more photos
I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.
YAY! It's snowing again for the third time this week. It makes me so happy to see it falling from the sky that I ran around the yard taking some photos to share with you.
2 Comments:
OOOOOOOO I LOVE those snowy benches and what kind of pretty red flower is that Miss Vicki???already blooming??? I have some little teensy weensy crocuses and the daffodils are shot up!
I don't know what kind of plant that is, Cinda. I'll take photos of it when it really blooms....I think the flowers are actually white?? Can't quite remember.
I love crocuses! My tulips & daffodils are coming up too!
Post a Comment
<< Home