Public Art
We took a walk downtown today (in the rain) and I took some photos of a few of our public art displays. Most, like the one pictured here, were found in the alleys. What kind of public art does your city have?More Photos
I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.
We took a walk downtown today (in the rain) and I took some photos of a few of our public art displays. Most, like the one pictured here, were found in the alleys. What kind of public art does your city have?
1 Comments:
They're slowly but surely tearing our town down building by building but a lot of these were eyesores! I would be ashamed to bring someone here to my town! They are trying to rebuild but I'll never seeeeeeeeeeeee it the rate they are going! It's sad!
Post a Comment
<< Home