Here It Is!

I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yoga with Kids

Do you do yoga with your kids? I've been wanting to try it out with the girls for a while now & just got around to it this morning. I decided to shake-up our loosely knit morning routine by popping in the only yoga video I own (p.m. yoga for beginners - pictured on the right). I was surprised at how much fun it was for the girls and I to do this together. So this afternoon we headed to the library to get what we could on yoga for kids. The Yoga Kids video is cute...and Liv could do the simple poses. She also liked the Little Yoga book. Do you have any suggestions for adults & young kids doing yoga together? I'm thinking about buying the Kids' Yoga Deck.

1 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yayyyy! Yoga!!! away!!! I've always wanted to do some yoga! I think I have a tape somewhere in a drawer or maybe that's Jane Fonda exercise! LOL

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home