Here It Is!

I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

2 Suns

The girls & I took an art class together at the Community Center and this is my favorite thing that we made. Ceramic suns. Don't they look cheery?! Liv painted the orange & purple sun with the green eyes. I painted the yellow sun for Abi, who sat beside me in the stroller eating crackers during the class.

3 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

You are the sunshine of my life what comes to mind when I saw these! Great!!! Such SWEET keepsakes!!! You and LIV did a SUNNY job!!!It won't be long before Abi can join in the FUN!!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.. your house looks like fun too! those ceramic suns are definately cheery!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Hi CRO! I love that song! I can't wait until Abi can join us! Right now, she's still into puting everything in her mouth.

Hi Michelle! I enjoyed your blog -- it's nice to see what other moms are doing.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home