Here It Is!
I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Here It Is!
I'm going to just make it up as I go...and when I'm done, I'll describe it.
About Me

- Name: Vicki's Vegan Vice
- Location: Boise, Idaho, United States
What you're seeing here is my obsession with veganism. Vegan is my vice. It's something that takes my attention, focus, energy, and money. Add to that my concern for the environment and what the world will be like for our children if we continue on this path. I've been happily married for 17 years, a proud parent and stay@home mom of 2 girls, and our family is rounded out by one good dog. After being vegetarian for 17 years, through blogging I've discovered the world of vegan cooking and enjoying the challenge of becoming vegan. I'm a teacher, homemaker, friend who likes exercise, nature, and all things creative. We are degrading the Earth with our massive consumption and throw-away mentality and jeopardizing the quality for all life on Earth. Together we can make a difference - and it can be as simple as changing what we eat! Peace.



6 Comments:
OOOOOOOOOO!!! Very COOL! Miss Vicki!!! I haven't tried that mosaic creating yet***I have some broken dishes but I'll have to go back to your web site to seeeeeeeeeee how to do it!! I always forget what to get, is it grout?
beautiful! make me one!
Really,it's really really beautiful.But where did you learn how to do all these works!!Sure,I'll post a photo af my table cloth (only if i'm not too ashamed with the results LOL) -his birthday is in may- this night i dreamt that i was trying to paint it but my coloured feet and hands were sticking everywhere but the table cloth!!!! Must stop eating pizza before sleeping ;)
Luna, you crack me up! You & TurquoiseCRO with your dreams! LOL! I just make it up as I go. Thanks for your compliment. I really can't wait to see your table cloth -- have FUN!
XO
ps -- What a cute cat picture
Bu and Ja say thank you ;-)we know we're beautiful - and very modest!
This is a gorgeous piece as well!! You are so good at piecing things together (ties, broken plates). Thanks for the very kind comment on my blog!!
Post a Comment
<< Home